Perfect Smoothy respects your privacy and your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used. This Policy explains how we collect, use and store your information. Using your information in a way that you are comfortable with and keeping your information secure is an integral part of the retail experience we aim to provide. Perfect Smoothy will ensure that all information protection and customer legislation.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filing in forms on www.perfectsmoothy.com or by placing an order over the phone. This includes your personal contact details such as name, address, telephone numbers and email address.
- Information provided by you at the time of making an e-mail enquiry or subscribing to our e-mail newsletter.
- We may also ask you for information when report a problem with our site.
- Generally if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for market research purposes and will keep a record of your responses, although you do not have to respond to such surveys.
- Details of any enquiry you make through our site and of the fulfilment of your resulting orders.
- Details of your transactions on the Site or by telephone and of the fulfilment of your resulting orders.
- Details of your visits to your site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communications data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information to assist in the operation of our services including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Billing information, credit card and debit card numbers and expiration dates.
What Information Do We Hold About You?
We may receive information about you directly from you when you submit information to us through our Site (for example by filling in forms on the Site or indicating that you would like to join our mailing list).
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- We may hold payment information however any credit card or debit card information that you provide through the Site is directly submitted to a payment server of a credit card processing bank. We do not maintain electronic or physical copies of your credit card information.
- If you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence or phone call.
- In addition, we may receive your personal information from our direct marketing activities.
- We may monitor or record communications with us in which you take part:
1. to assist us with the development of our services;
2. to train our staff;
3. if so requested by order of the Court, regulatory body or law enforcement organisation.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To administer and maintain our records, to verify your identity and to respond to any query that you may raise with us.
- We reserve the right to send all customers of our services email communications from time to time regarding updates and changes to our services and any technical, administrative and legal notices important to our website which we consider essential.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any orders you place with us.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you [by email], where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on area of our Site where we collect your data or on the enquiry form .If you prefer you may notify us in writing to the address below.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so. To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to which you have consented to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post and telephone. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on area of our Site where we collect your data or on the enquiry form. If you prefer you may notify us in writing to the address below.
- Your information may be used by us for the purpose of research and statistical analysis and internal customer service monitoring.
- We may disclose information to a Court, regulatory body or law enforcement agency.
- We will share your Payment Information with banks in order to enable transactions to be completed.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.
- We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
- The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary but may be unlimited.
Keeping Information Up to Date and Secure
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Act in relation to the information that we hold about you.
These rights include:
- You are entitled to have access to your personal data. You may request by writing to us (at the address given below), details of your information which we hold and the purposes for which it is held. We will provide this information within 40 days of your request, subject to any routine processing continuing between that time and the time of response. You may be charged a reasonable fee (as permitted by the Data Protection Act 1998) for this information.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- You are entitled to require us to ensure that no decision taken by or on behalf of us and which significantly affects you is based solely on the automated processing of your information, for the purpose of evaluating such matters as, for example, your creditworthiness, reliability or conduct.
- You are entitled to require a correction of errors in the personal information held about you. If we disagree that information is inaccurate you are entitled to apply to ask the court for an order that such erroneous information be rectified, blocked, destroyed, or erased.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.
- If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibilities or liability for these policies.
- Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Garden Studio
18, Westbourne Terrace